You are responsible for the optimal course of the coordination, organization and execution of the activities of our brand new Fulfillment warehouse, just as the distribution to our customers. You act in line with the predefined policy and in accordance with hygiene, quality, environmental and safety regulations and an optimal use of people and resources. Your responsibilities are :
- You transform the predefined strategy to operational and logistic purposes. You ensure a continuous improvement of operations and are always aware of the most recent developments of the market;
- You guarantee an optimal management of the warehouse. You ensure that customers are supplied on time, within specifications, as agreed and at minimum cost.
- You propose KPIs for the management of the warehouse Fulfillment activities;
- You think about possible optimization(s) of the logistic processes and infrastructure. You also give shape to these optimizations;
- You act as a Business Process Owner for the logistic processes during the implementation of the ERP-system;
- You monitor the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes, necessary to realize the proposed strategy, objectives and actions;
- You manage the relationships with shipping companies and the contracts concluded;
- In collaboration with the Fulfillment Director, you write the strategy for he future warehouse following our growth;
- You optimize and manage all warehouse infrastructure both for the production warehouse and the Fulfillment Center, the rolling material included.
In this role you report to the Fulfillment Director.